A lot of content creators have this question in their mind that ‘how to write content that hooks readers.’ Creating content takes effort and time. And if you do not the appreciation for it you might feel disheartened. But it is not happening because you are not good at creating content. There are lots of other reasons that are responsible for it.
Why people are not taking an interest in your content
There could be a number of reasons for this but some of the most common ones are:
- People love the content they could relate with. Most of the writers are just writing for themselves, what they feel like writing. For you it could be a masterpiece but for many others it is totally not relatable.
- You are not using suspense or mystery element in your content. You can hook the readers until the very end if there is a mystery that is about to get unfold.
- You are using complicated English. It might make you feel like a scholar but not everyone, even the natives, would like to read too complicated English.
What is the solution?
There are several techniques you can use to make the people hook to your content:
- Your content must relate to people. You must understand that the people who are reading your content are ordinary humans with emotions. Try to use emotions in your work like tell a story, so people could relate to your content.
- Use the mystery element. Do not reveal the main element until the end. Suppose you are writing a solution to a problem. First tell them the benefits and how it works. Later reveal the solution.
- Use plain and simple English that even a kid would understand.
Take experts help
Do take experts’ help for traffic. Hire a company that is an expert with SEO and Google Adwords optimize services[รับ ทำ google adwords, which is the term in Thai].