An L working table [โต๊ะ ทํา งาน ตัว แอ ล, which is the term in Thai] is a way of creating an efficient workplace. These tables are also known as corner desks. It helps you to use your office space effectively and productively. Hence, you must select your office desks carefully. One of the objectives while setting your office room is to maximize the space with office layout that makes most efficient use of space. Place the furnitures and equipment in such order that it fits appropriately in the available space. An L-shaped table helps you to use that area of the room that may remain unusable. It even increases your desk capacity.
Steps to measure L-shaped table
- Determine space available: Analyse the area where you wish to fit the table. The area selected must have electrical outlets for computers, phones, printers, etc. Prepare a layout of the area to determine the size of the desk. Examine the space available between the table and the windows, fixed objects, wall vents, etc.
- Measuring the desk: Read the length of both the sides of the L-shape and the width of the desk. Multiply the width with the length and the two results to determine the surface area of the table. At the end measure the height of the desk.
Benefits of L-shaped working table
- Maximizes office space: Space is very valuable especially in crowded areas. An L-shaped desk helps you to utilize the space to its full capacity. The space saved by placing a desk in the corner can be utilized for other purposes.
- Multi-tasking: If your work involves more than working on a computer, than L-shaped desks are the best choice. You can use side of the desk for computer-related work while the other side for other works.
- Cost-effective: L-shaped table offers a cost-effective deal as they save a lot of space which can be used productively for other purposes.